Wing War: Hot Wing Eating Competition
Can you take the HEAT?!
The Challenge: Survive three rounds of eating progressively hotter wings. The competitor who eats the most wings in the shortest amount of time wins! Winner receives bragging rights, a trophy and a Buffalo Wild Wings gift card. If you are a fire-eater in your spare time, this competition is for you!
Date & Time: Saturday, Aug. 20 at 5 p.m.
Location: Main Stage
Registration: $15 per competitor / Limited to 20 spots
- The competition is open to amateur eaters age 18+ who are in good health.
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem should not compete.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in their designated spot. Any contestant who leaves their designated area during the competition will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates during the competition or while the wing count is being tallied, they will be disqualified.
- No napkins, dressings, drinks or use of utensils is allowed.
- Judges will ensure that 90% of the chicken meat is eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat prior to eating will not be allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the wings before the competition begins.
- Competitors must place every finished wing bone back in the container. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- If contingencies or disputes arise before, during or after the competition that are not explicitly covered in the official rules, the judge’s decision will stand with the same finality.
Questions? Email Josh Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors: Buffalo Wild Wings and the Salisbury Lions Club.